Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Do As I Say, Not as I Do.....

I just couldn't let this go without commenting.

I am on the "list" to receive "Coach Troy's" coaching updates. Not sure how I got there. Anyway, when I read the latest post, I was beside myself. I thought to myself, "This guy coaches elite and recreational triathletes? He holds a training camp for Ironman Louisville--a.k.a.--hot, hot and more hot?" After reading this post, I don't think I would pay for his services.


http://campaign.constantcontact.com/render?v=001aqj1QInodGSgDciWG6ZBLQZJsWL6Zh-Fu23cgkuDk4dB4VuEYC_VCqps4Yjpj8JOe3N85-H0uzyGh2aM8aRfb6ovjaCcphiqVh_GS53-xQ2f4UGf8iNjwhTbQM_67a6mzlFeXSs-7LROb5vivWLB1HrV-ptZe_D9Kp9k9kVS4T09x5bgASi3yrJfW73sAgle3Mz9baf2HP68htqHzKDoaHlVluDs2qYfrPcr7O-79ysXdUC92oGbd8dFp6WM21VW3KOee-Vx9TQ%3D

The man goes on a 45 mile bike ride in Tucson where the temperature is 105 with two 24-ounce bottles of water? That's it. You have got to be kidding me. Not only that, but the next day does something similar--not as bad, but come on, you didn't learn your lesson from the day before?

Anyway, if you haven't already, please read the post and let me know if you are as shocked as I was.

YIKES!

1 comment:

TRISHARKIE (AKA Ronda) said...

Ummmm, I don't think I would even make that rookie mistake twice. Hellooooooooooo! Hasn't he heard of electrolytes? Wow, that just seemed like a stooopid thing to do and he's a "coach"????