Sunday, July 20, 2008

I SURVIVED THE COLD!!!!!!

Yes, I swam at Spirit of Racine. Yesterday, I had one main goal: survive the swim. Done!

Today I had several goals: Survive the swim, have a good bike but leave enough left for a good run, and MAYBE break six hours?!

Well, I accomplished all of the above. My final time was 5:49:09. WOW! It was a day of PR's for many of the racers.

I'll have a more complete report tomorrow. Right now I'm totally trashed, doing laundry, waiting to eat a decent meal, and the only shower I had was at the beach house with water.

Congratulations to everyone--Nicky, I love you, you ROCK! It was great seeing several other friends who also had great days.

Hope everyone had a great weekend of training/racing!

Until next time--God bless!

4 comments:

IronWaddler said...

WooHoo!! And a PR. Way to go! Look out Louisville....

Iron Jayhawk said...

Great job out there today! It was brutal out there in the water...but we did it!! :)

Hopefully you're not sunburned like I am. Looking forward to your full report.

IronSnoopy said...

Yay! And you say you're not fast. Hmph! You're SO SPEEDY!

I'm so happy for you. You are gonna eat Lou up!

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! Sounds like you rocked it! Can't wait to hear more.